Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hi Justin

5 comments:

Nicolle Johnson said...

Mic, I think there must be something wrong with these last two posts because I can't veiw either of them and I've tried on several computers. Any suggestions? Love you! nico

Michael said...

you need to check to see if you have a flash player installed try this link http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

Nicolle Johnson said...

I can't download anything on my work computer but I have been able to watch the other things you post from this computer just not this one. any other suggestions?

Michael said...

Check to make sure that you can still view the other file. If you can't then the security settings on your computer may have been changed. As for the "other" computers try and download the flash player.

You can also try and delete your cached files. There may not be enough memory left to download it.

Have you tried to play both of the new video?

Are you able to see the display picture atleast?

Michael said...

one other thing...can you see this video http://jrcfamily.blogspot.com/2006/01/monday-madness-test.html#links