Hi my wonderful Family!! I just wanted to let you all know that this Friday will be my last day working for Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah because I was offered a position at the University of Utah today. Since I got my medical coding certification last year I thought I would try my hand at that. So I will be working in the pediatric coding department. This should work out really well for several reasons. My best friend, Sonia, also works in pediatrics so we will be carpooling(no more bus for me!!!), starting this fall I will receive 50% off tuition, and I will get paid more. So, all in all, it’s a wonderful thing!
While I’m on the subject of wonderful things, I would like to remind you that my birthday is in exactly one month (Feb. 18th) and this year I really want a Kitchen Aid mixer so if you are even considering getting me something please let it be a gift certificate to Bed, Bath and Beyond so that I can put them all together and FINALLY get my mixer!! Also, as you know, February is a busy month for our family in the Birthday department. The following birthdays are next month: Hannah, it’s her golden birthday, she’ll be 13 on the 13th, me on the 18th, Taylor on the 21st(she’ll be 7), Jessica on the 24th (she’ll be 9) and Leo on the 27th. Also, Justin's little brother, Mark, has a birthday on the 8th! If you need addresses to send cards please let me know so that I can get it to you!
I love you all!!!! Have a FANTASTIC week!! :) love, nico
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment