Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New Update on Mom

I just talked to mom and she will not be leaving the hospital today. The doctor will not let her go until she is able to tolerate bland food and at this point she can't even drink water. They also said that she will most likely not have surgery for at least 5 weeks because her gallbladder is too swollen. So, continue your prayers, especially if you haven't started! I'm not ready to give up my mommy yet!! Also, Mom said, "Could you please tell the boys to call me?! I don't hear from them enough!!" Can I just say... What is wrong with you guys!!?? She's been in the hospital for a week there is no reason each of you can't find 5 min. a day to give her a call and find out how she is doing. The funny things about mom is that she misses it when "the boys" don't call and it doesn't make any difference how many times Leo and I call her, she wants her boys!! SO CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!!!! I love you guys and I hope you are having a fantastic day! By the way, you can call me while you're at it! My # has not changed 757-639-0309!

No comments: