Friday, October 21, 2005

I finally got it!















Hi everyone! I finally got the instructions to post a blog so I decided to add a few pics... ok maybe more than a few. I just got back some new pics so I thought I would pass them along. Things are going well here. I'm graduating from my Blue Cross training today.I'm really excited because the resources here are fantastic. It's amazingwhat you can accomplish when you can find the information!As you can see by the pictures I am actually meeting people! Beckie...i'm not a hermit any more! The first pictures is, r to l, Travis... isn'the cute (mom this is the guy I told you about that is getting divorced this month), Kiley, and Efrain. This was taken last week after we went to ahaunted house. We had about 15 people come over and play games. It was greatfun! The next six pics are from a retreat that I went to at Heber ValleyCamp. Isn't it beautiful. The kissing girl is my roommate Vicky. The next pic is Vicky and the guy she likes. You should notice Philip is next, and then there are all the ducks from my complex. The next three pics are from the Greek Fest; one is of Ginger and me, and the last one is of a sunset from my balcony. I have to run. I graduated from training today and I'm moving to a new desk. I love you all!

No comments: