Friday, April 03, 2009

Family Birthdays and Anniversaries

This is what all I have. Can you please give me the information that I am missing. AND I am very SORRY for any info that is wrong or misspelled. Just correct me please and forgive me. THANX a million. I love you all VERY much.

*Iris 8-18-47
**Sami 3-21-70
**Patrick 10-5-70
***Jakob 6-5-00 (Mom - Tracy Walden, Brother - Jordan)
**Michael 12-25-72
***Justin 7-29-95 (Mom - Jessica Caslton, Brother - Mark)
***Katherine(Katie) 9-29-95 (Mom - Shannon Addams)
***Gabriella 9-9-03 (Mom - Wendy Steele, Sister - Alexandria (Lexi))
**Leonore 2-27-74 / Daniel 5-15-73 (An= 5-27-95)
***Hannah 2-13-93
***Logan 11-3-95
***Jessica 2-24-97
***Brandon 6-25-99
***Makaila 7-13-01
***Bryson 7-9-04
**Charlie 7-29-76
***Taylor 2-21-99 (Mom - Heather Cuter, Brother - Michael)
**Nicolle 2-18-77
**Richard 9-14-78
**Abraham 4-14-80 / Heather Lambert (An= 8-8-08)
**Jeremiah 4-14-80 / Rachael Macias (An= )
***Lana 6-1-06
**Robert 11-25-82
*Roberto 8-25-48 / Gladys (An= )
*Joe 8-11-49 / Nidia (An= )
**Nannie
**Marie
***
**Josie / Lenny
*Manny 4-11-51 / Robin (An= )
**Gina Marie

1 comment:

Michael said...

you almost got it right so I sent you an email with the corrections ;-)

-Michael