This is for our family to stay in touch and share our thoughts and pictures with each other. This is for the Family of Michael S. Johnson and Iris S. Johnson-Rivera-Cepeda. If you are a friend of the family feel free to post a message
Monday, August 11, 2008
Blast from the past...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY WORD!!!! BROTHER!!!! You have got one BEAUTIFUL daughter on your hands. She takes after her daddy. What a little model she is. I can't wait to be able to see her in person. And you too. Hugs and kisses all around. Love you lots.
I don't think this family is capable of making ugly kids! Every single one is GEORGOUS!!!!! Wow Mical! I hope you own a gun! You are gonna need it in the future! =) hee hee hee! *~R~*
2 comments:
OH MY WORD!!!! BROTHER!!!! You have got one BEAUTIFUL daughter on your hands. She takes after her daddy. What a little model she is. I can't wait to be able to see her in person. And you too. Hugs and kisses all around. Love you lots.
I don't think this family is capable of making ugly kids! Every single one is GEORGOUS!!!!!
Wow Mical! I hope you own a gun! You are gonna need it in the future! =) hee hee hee!
*~R~*
Post a Comment