Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Lana! =) 2 already!!!
















HAPPY 2nd Birthday Lana!!!

wow! I can't believe she turned 2 on June 1st!
Well, for those who don't know, we will be celebrating her Birthday on June 21st from 3-5pm at my mom's house. So, let me know if you are coming!! =) Here are some pictures from her bday!!
JJ should be able to attend her party! (If leave is approved!) Yes, he is back in the states! As far as I know he is in New Jersey right now! =)
Hope everyone is good!
Lana and I are Great! =)
<3










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! She's such a ham!! I can't believe how big she is. Hugs and kisses...wish I could be there for the party. :( Love you mucho!

Leo said...

What a Doll!!! You are sooooo beautiful, Lana! We miss you guys very much. Lots of loves, hugs and kisses. Hope you have a very fun party. Love you lots.