Hey everyone!
After a lot of downtime over the last year I have finally decided to updated the blog. It now has a new look and a couple of new features.
Here are the new features...
If you look on the top left you will see a subscriber box. You can enter in your name and email to receive all the updates via your email. Now you won't have to come back and check out if the blog has been updated.
The other thing I did was add all the links that I know of to our families different website and blogs. I tracked down as many as I could and put links to them here. So If you for get you can just come here and check them out.
If you are feeling left out just send me an email and I will add your website(s) to the list.
Also...
If you think of something that you would like me to ad to the blog just say the word and I will work on it. Just send me an email and I will get right on it.
That's it for now...
Michael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment