










OK, so I finally did it! Now that I've lived in UT for 9 months I thought it was about time that I get a local phone number and as many of you have experience my "all circuits are busy" message, I have also changed to a new carrier! NO MORE SPRINT FOR ME!! As of Monday 3.6.06 I can be reached on my new Verizon phone at 801-419-7795! And, since I'm giving you updates, I might as well include my new address as well. My official move in date is this Saturday but I'm already living there so go ahead and send cards, letters, money, gifts, love, potential eternal companions, etc. to the following address: 4516 Bella Verde Ct Murray UT 84107!
Feel free to call or write anytime!!
Love you all, Nicolle
P.S. Here are a few pictures from my birthday party!! Is it possible to be a Goddess and Princess in the same night? It was for me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment