Thursday, December 08, 2005

More Pics


Hi Everyone! I just thought I would give a little update since I haven't done so in a long time. As some of you know I got to see my old friends Anne and Ryan Johnson who live in Idaho last month. I was there for their family reunion/thanksgiving party. I got sick the day after I got back and it stuck around for a few weeks, but the day before Thanksgiving I started feeling just a little bit better so I made my fantasti pumpkin pie and took it to a friends for dinner the next day. For Christmas I will also be going up to Anne's and since I have Monday and Tuesday after Christmas off I will be spending some time with Justin, Jessica, Mark and Scott. I'm so excited. I miss everyone SO much and Mike, I can't believe about your house. I'll be praying for you! Oh, and I have a surprise you everyone this christmas and part of it is coming from Justin so you guys be prepared to be shocked. I love you!!!

P.S. The pic is of my roommate and I at a Celtic Celebration Concert in Oct.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Thanks Nicolle I appreciate it.

xoxo
Mical